Build a Clicker Roster
NDSU uses Blackboard to register student clickers and build rosters. Instructions for students are available on the Student Resources page.
Before students can start registering their clickers in a Blackboard course, the instructor must first enable the tool in the Bb course.
Please follow these simple steps to enable the registration tool:
- Log into Blackboard and find your course
- Find the Control Panel area on the left side of the screen
- Find the Customization command
- Choose Tool Availability, and scroll down to the Registration Block tool. Put a check in the checkbox. Direct your students to the Blackboard Tools page to the TurningPoint Registration Tool choice. That is where they will enter their Device ID.
- Once the students are done registering their Clickers, you can synchronize your Clicker software to your Blackboard course to download the roster.