The KEY Sheet
Enter this information on a BLANK answer sheet:
- The NAME grid: (begin in the first grid square on the left in the top-left corner of Side 1)
- Write the word KEY -- fill in the corresponding bubbles below each letter
- The ANSWERS area (the numbered questions):
- Fill in the bubbles corresponding to the correct answer for each question
- Leave the question blank if there is no correct answer, or if you wish to omit that question from scoring -- it will not be counted in the total points for the exam and it won't appear on printed results, or it will be labeled "NOT GRADED", depending on the report
- The SPECIAL CODES grid:
- If you used any subjective questions mark the total number of subjective points possible. Align this number so the last digit ends in column "P"
Place the KEY sheet under the WEIGHT sheet (or INFO sheet) in the stack of sheets submitted for each scan run.