Common Issues - Connecting to Wireless
- Connect to the NDSU Instructions network
- Go to https://wireless.ndsu.edu
- Check the box next to I agree to the Terms and Conditions, then click Start
- Click NDSU automatic configuration
- Enter your electronic ID and password
- If Xpress Connect does not display, click the Manual Download page link at the very bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions and click the link to manually download and install the certificate file.
- When finished, connect to eduroam
After following the instructions to set up your Android device, if your device gets stuck on the screen "attempting to connect to the network":
- Exit out of the application
- Open Wi-Fi settings in the device menu, under Settings and Wireless & Networks
- Go to Modify the eduroam network settings, then click Save
- You should now be able to connect to Eduroam