Information contained on this page is subject to change without notice:
Mathematica is an: "...integrated technical computing system, combining interactive calculation (both numeric and symbolic), visualization tools, and a complete programming environment."
Available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Note: Passwords are platform and version dependent.
Mathematica is an annually renewable and non-prorated license.
The current license runs from August 8, 2012 through August 8, 2013.
To Order This Product:
Please consult with your department or Campus Software Contact.
If you do not know who your contact is you can find them on the contact listings page for your campus: NDSU Contacts or HECN Campus Contacts.
If you have questions about Mathematica, please send them to Software Licensing.
Home-Use Distribution Procedure:
Organizations enrolled in an Unlimited Program (we are) may request home-use Wolfram Research product licenses for employees to install on their personal machines.
The following is the standard procedure to request and distribute staff home-use Mathematica licenses.
- Employees should be directed to fill out the Staff Home-Use License Request Form to request a Mathematica home-use license. Employees who are interested in a home-use license for another Wolfram Research product should be told to contact Wolfram Research or your authorized reseller directly to request a home-use license. The following information must be provided with each request before the home-use license can be processed:
- Shipping address
- Phone and fax numbers
- Email address
- Platform (Windows, Macintosh, or Linux)
- Wolfram Research or your authorized reseller will attempt to ascertain the individual's eligibility (they must be an employee in a department that is covered by the license agreement). If unsuccessful, we will email you for assistance and ask you for information to help verify employee status (e.g. the URL for a web directory, a copy of a printed employee directory).
- Once their eligibility has been verified, the employee's request will be approved by Wolfram Research. If you prefer to be actively involved in the distribution and approval process, you may either:
- Forward a list of individuals for whom you have verified eligibility and pre-approved to receive home-use licenses.
- Request that we contact you for final approval before shipping any home-use licenses that have been requested.
- After their request is approved, each individual that has requested a home-use license is issued their own license number and sent a single-machine version of the product for the platform they requested. All home-use licenses are pre-registered to that individual and may not be transferred to or registered by another individual.
- An email is sent to the individual confirming their order.
- Upon receipt, the individual should request a password for their home-use license by completing this registration form, by contacting your authorized reseller, or by contacting Wolfram Research Customer Service at +1-217-398-5151 or by email at email@example.com (European customers call Wolfram Research Customer Service at +44-(0)1993-883400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mathematica 9
- Minitab 16
- SAS 9.3
- SPSS 20
- ESRI 10.1
Please contact Software Licensing for more information @ 231-8685 Option 4.