Desktop Support Technician
Hours per Week: 15-20
Starting Wage: $8.00/hour
Reports to: Desktop Support Work Group Leader
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with faculty and staff on problems with software applications, hardware and network connectivity.
- Provide support via phone or in person.
- For more complex problems gain assistance from full time LAN team member.
- Image machines as needed and install only licensed software for end user needs. Extensively use a ticket tracking system to document work flow and resolution.
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure standardized desktop support.
- Provide recommendations on help desk/LAN Team procedures, documentation changes and additions to the LAN team manager.
- Perform in a professional and ethical manner at all times.