Student Systems Administrator
Hours per Week: 20
Starting Wage: $11.00/hour
Reports to: Enterprise Systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, document, and maintain servers and the applications that run on them.
- Develop and maintain complex computer programs.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications for Employment:
- Experience managing Windows based operating systems such as: Windows Server 2003, Windows server 2008, Windows XP.
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Power shell.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Current NDSU enrolled student
Preferred Qualifications for Employment:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience managing Linux/Unix based operating systems
- Ability to work alone or be self directed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds