Upcoming Training Opportunities . . .
We're currently building a new training schedule for the Spring Semester. More information will be available soon. Please check this site frequently!
You can view the Class Descriptions to see what we have to offer. Not all of the classes listed in these descriptions are offered each semester. If you don't see a class you'd like to attend listed in the descriptions, please contact Lorna Olsen (email@example.com).
Our New Registration System
We're in the process of implementing a new registration system which offers several benefits:
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically!
- If you register on the Wait List for a session which is currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which sessions you're registered for in one convenient location
- You'll be notified via email immediately if we must cancel a session you're registered for and the entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically
- If you need to cancel your registration you'll be able to do it directly from the registration system pages
Registration for Spring Semester training sessions is not available at this time. You'll be able to use this new registration system when we announce the new schedule for Spring Semester classes!
Start training to earn your Microsoft Office Certification!
If you work with Microsoft Office applications, the Microsoft Office Specialist Emporium is for you!
Register Now! Several FREE emporium-style training sessions will be held in the IT Training Room, Quentin Burdick Building 150D:
- Friday, February 13, 2015, 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
- Friday, March 13, 2015, 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
- Friday, April 10, 2015, 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Note: We'll also offer several instructor-led Excel training sessions throughout the semester which focus specifically on the core objectives needed to pass the Excel MOS Certification exams. More information on these new sessions will be available here soon!
All sessions are available to staff and faculty who work with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Additional sections may be opened later as demand requires.
- Energy Shots
Short technology tutorials to energize your teaching!
- Atomic Learning Tutorials
Free - Learn at your own pace!
(NDSU users only)