Spring Learning Opportunities
We’ve lined up an extensive schedule of free classes for spring! We have several new classes available this semester, along with a full list of our regularly scheduled classes. We offer everything from Excel MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Certification preparation and MOS Emporium sessions to Photoshop, to Lync and Office 365 and much more!
Classes begin immediately on Wednesday, February 11 and continue through May. Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule, and/or register. Pre-registration is required.
These classes tend to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If a class is currently filled, please register on the wait list - you'll be contacted immediately via email if space becomes available later.
New Registration System
You'll notice some changes when you register for an ITS class!
Our new registration system offers several benefits:
- When you register for a session it's added to your Outlook calendar automatically when you accept it via the email confirmation
- If you register on the Wait List for a session that's currently full, you'll be notified immediately via email if space becomes available later
- You'll be able to check which upcoming sessions you've registered for from one convenient location
- You'll be notified immediately via email if we cancel the session. The entry will be removed from your Outlook calendar automatically when you respond to the email
Registration instructions are available on the page that appears when you click the "Register for Classes" link.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
If you use Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and/or Outlook), you can earn a MOS Certification in one or all of them!
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications are the official credential backed by Microsoft and recognized world-wide as a demonstration of your proficiency with the Office applications.
Beginning in March, 2015, NDSU staff and faculty can take MOS Certification exams on campus at no cost. Take advantage of this new opportunity for professional development!
- Energy Shots
Short technology tutorials to energize your teaching!
- Atomic Learning Tutorials
Free - Learn at your own pace!
(NDSU users only)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
for NDSU Staff/Faculty