We've made some changes recently . . .
We’ve combined the training sessions offered to faculty and staff by the Instructional Services team with the workshops offered to students by the Technology Learning and Media Center.
Combining our resources in this way allows us to offer training on a wider variety of topics and allows you to register for all sessions from one common registration page! Some classes are taught by Instructional Services staff and others by the Technology Learning & Media Center student staff.
All sessions are free and most are open to all faculty, staff and students.
Upcoming Spring Training Opportunities
We have over 40 training sessions designed to help you use technology more effectively this spring. Sessions begin immediately Monday, February 10 and continue through the end of April -- Check out the class descriptions, the current schedule, and/or register for the session(s) you want.
Pre-registration is required. Sessions tend to fill quickly -- register now to guarantee your space! If the session you want is currently filled, you'll be placed on a wait list and we'll contact you when space becomes available.
Note: Some of these sessions are repeated more than once to allow you to pick the session which best fits your schedule!
- Apple TV and iPads in the Classroom
- Excel: Getting Started, Macros and Tools, Database Tools, Pivot Tables, and Using Formulas and Functions
- CMS (TYPO3) Basics Training, Working with Images, and Menus and Email Forms
- PowerPoint Plus and PowerPoint: Templates Your Own Way
- Screen Recording with Camtasia
- Thesis Formatting in Word and Working with Long Documents in Word
- Photoshop: Various Topics
- Office 365 and Sharepoint 2013
- Audacity: Working with Audio
- Illustrator Basics
- Dreamweaver: Getting Started
- InDesign: Introduction
- Prezi Pizzazz! A PowerPoint Alternative
- Access 2013 - Part One and Part Two
- Premiere Elements
- Introduction to Google Sites
- Adobe Acrobat XI (11) and PDF Files - Part One and Part Two
- OneNote 2013: Digital Notebooks
- Energy Shots
Short technology tutorials to energize your teaching!
- TLMC Learning Links
Resources for projects, multimedia, and copyright information
- Atomic Learning Tutorials
Free - Learn at your own pace!
(NDSU users only)