Blackboard 9.1: Tests and Surveys
Blackboard's Tests, Surveys, and Pools tool allows you to create assessments (quizzes and tests) and anonymous, non-graded online evaluations, polls, and surveys students can complete online. The results of both of these types of assessments are automatically tracked in Blackboard's Grade Center.
In this session we'll cover:
- Differences between tests and surveys
- The different question types available
- Creating a basic test or survey
- How these assessment tools are tied to Blackboard's Grade Center
- Adding questions and answers to tests manually
- Uploading quiz/test questions from plain text or word-processed test files
- Adding images to questions, answer choices, and feedback items
- Previewing and modifying assessments
- Changing availability and controlling the assessment completion options presented to students
Pre-requisites: Familiarity with the Blackboard system.