Blackboard 9.1: What's New, What's Not!
See what's better!
There are some exciting and powerful new features available in our latest Blackboard system upgrade at NDSU. In this one-hour session you'll quickly learn how to use these new features in your classes!
Here's what we'll cover:
- Inline Assignment Grading - opening and annotating student-submitted files directly within Blackboard
- Creating exceptions to tests for individual students or groups of students to satisfy different student needs (availability, time limits, number of attempts, etc.)
- Using the new granular feedback release settings to control exactly what students see and when they see it after submitting a test attempt
- Changes in the Discussion Board interface and the new "Post First" option which can require students to post a thread before they can see other student posts in that forum
- The new Video Everywhere tool which makes creating and reusing video in your courses an easier task
- Using the Retention Center to track students' engagement and participation and communicate with 'at risk' students immediately