Adobe PageMaker for Windows - Part Two
Learn more about creating and manipulating text in PageMaker, using text formatting options to gain better control over text placement and creating more sophisticated type effects.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply styles to text to automate formatting and create style sheets
- Create and format tables using Adobe Table
- Edit text using the story editor
- Use the Change command to change text and formatting
- Use kerning and tracking to adjust text spacing
- Add pull quotes, captions and drop caps and create a table of contents
Prerequisites: Good working knowledge of PageMaker 6.5 or 7, the Windows or Macintosh operating system, and good mouse skills.