Adobe Photoshop CS3: Basic Photo Corrections
Photoshop includes a wide variety of tools and commands you can use to improve the quality of your photographic images. Learn about the process of acquiring, resizing, and retouching a photo.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Understanding image resolution and size
- Cropping and straightening an image
- Adjusting the tonal range of an image
- Removing a color cast from an image using Auto Color correction
- Adjusting the saturation and brightness of selected areas using the Sponge and Dodge tools
- Applying the Unsharp Mask filter to improve the final appearance
- Saving an image file for use in a page-layout application
Prerequisites: Completion of Adobe Photoshop CS3: An Introduction and familiarity with the Windows or Macintosh operating systems.