Adobe Photoshop CS3: Working With Text in Images
Pictures may speak a thousand words, but sometimes you need to put at least a few words into your images. Learn how to use Photoshop's powerful text tools to add text that has an impact!
Here's what we'll cover:
- Using guides to position text in an image
- Making a clipping mask from type
- Merging type layers with other layers
- Using layer styles with text for interesting text effects
- Previewing typefaces interactively to choose them for your image
- Controlling type and positioning with advanced type palette features
- Wrapping a layer around a 3D object
Prerequisites: Completion of Adobe Photoshop CS3: An Introduction and familiarity with the Windows or Macintosh operating systems.