Access 2013: Part Two
Once you have the basic skills needed to create an Access database and work with your data, you'll want to focus on maintaining data consistency and integrity so that you'll produce data you can trust!
In this 6 hour (2-day) class you'll learn how to create more efficient and powerful Access databases; maintain data consistency; customize the database components; improve queries, forms, and reports; and use Access data with other applications.
At the end of this class you will:
- Be able to change the design and field properties of tables to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity
- Understand query joins and how they retrieve data
- Create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined criteria, and modify data using powerful action queries
- Be able to enhance the capabilities of forms
- Be able to customize reports to organize information and produce specific print layouts
- Know how to share data across different types of applications
Prerequisites: Completion of "Access 2013 Part One", or a good, basic working knowledge of Access.