|Research Projects - Dr. Ghodrat Karami
Funded Research Projects
- Blast and the Consequences on Traumatic Brain
Injury- Multiscale Mechanical, Modeling of Brain, AFOSR, 04/01/07-03/31/10,
- Lightweight Composite Solutions for the Spartan
SCOUT, an Unmanned Navy Patrol Vessel. Federal Appropriated
Funding through the U.S. Navy and SpaceAge Synthetics, Inc.
(PI Chad Ulven), Period: 05/07 – 12/08,
- Transition from Continuum-based Mechanics to
Multiscale Mechanics in Engineering Education, NSF CCLI, NSF
- Supplemental Activities of Mechanical Characterization
of Silicone Dielectric Gel, A Brain Substitute Material, Fargo-Moorhead
Area Foundation, 11/01/2005-10/31/006, (PI, Dr. M. Ziejewski),
- Mechanical Dynamic Response of Silicone Dielectric
Gel, as a Brain Substitute Material, Fargo-Moorhead Area Foundation,
9/01/2006-8/31/2007, (PI, Dr. M. Ziejewski), $30,000.
- Micromechanical Characterization of Composites,
ND EPSCoR, 2003-2004, $27,000.
- ND-EPSCoR, Summer Student, (PI Dr. Chad Ulven),