CALL FOR ARTISTS!!
NDSU STUDENT JURIED ART 2010 EXHIBIT
Memorial Union Gallery, January 19 - February 24, 2011
This show is open for entry to all NDSU students, undergraduate or graduate, working
in any medium.
- All work must have been completed in 2010.
- As for content, the decision of the Memorial Union Gallery
Coordinator is fi nal regarding entry for the show.
Artists MUST fill out all sections of the submi al form, including contact information
and submission information. All artists’ statements may be edited.
Submission Deadlines, Guidelines, Requirements:
- be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 22nd, 2010.
- Subjectline for e-mail should include “SAS 2010+artist’s last name”
- include a high quality JPEG/JPG image (used for record-keeping and
publishing purposes) for each entry.
- be complete and be legible.
Each artist may submit up to three original works.
- 2D work should be no larger than 6ft. x 6ft. . Exceptions may be granted.
- Each 2D piece must be framed or have fi nished edges and be *ready for
hanging* using D-rings or eyes screws and wire.
- Sculpture must be no taller than 12feet including stand/pedestal.
Artists will be notifi ed by email on January 5th, 2011 whether their piece(s) have
been chosen or not.
- All accepted work must be delivered to the Memorial Union Gallery by
4:00 PM January 12, 2011. Hours for delivery are 11:00-4:00, January 10,
11 and 12, 2011 or by appointment.
There will be no fee for entry, but upon acceptance there will be a $5.00 exhibition
fee per piece. All exhibition fees will be collected during delivery of the work to
the Memorial Union. Payment options are: cash, Bisoncard, VISA, Mastercard
and check or money order payable to Memorial Union Gallery.
Artwork will be installed at the Memorial Union Gallery for exhibit January 19
- February 24, 2011. A $100 monetary prize will be awarded to the best of show.
Other prizes may also be awarded.