The Non Profit Opportunity Fair
The Non Profit Opportunity Fair is an annual event held in partnership with the Volunteer Network and First Link. Its purpose is to link area nonprofits with potential student volunteers, interns, and service-learners. Students will have the opportunity to connect with representatives from area nonprofits who will provide information about their organization and volunteer needs they may have.
The Nonprofit Opportunity Fair will be held on Thursday, January 23, 2014 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Please come and connect with nonprofits to learn about ways you can get involved!
Please see the list of nonprofits attending below.
· American Red Cross
· Arc of Cass County
· Bethany Retirement Living
· Big Brothers Big Sisters
· Churches United for the Homeless
· Community of Care
· Fargo Park District
· Freedom Resources
· Girls Scouts-Dakota Horizons
· Hightail Horse Ranch and Rescue
· Historical Society of Clay County
· Hospice of the Red River Valley
· Lakes and Prairies – 2 tables
· Minnesota Reading Corps
· Muscular Dystrophy
· North Dakota Autism Center
· Project English-Rotary Clubs
· Rape and Abuse Crisis Center
· Rebuilding Together
· Red River Youth for Christ
· Red River Zoo
· Restorative Justice-LSS ND
· Ronald McDonald House
· SENDCAA Head Start
· Vocational Training Center
This event is sponsored by NDSU Career Center, NDSU Memorial Union, Dakota Medical Foundation, Directors of Volunteer Services, Impact foundation, United Way of Cass Clay, and FirstLink
Office: Student Activities Office, Room 120 in the Memorial Union
Snail Mail: PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050