Bison Bridge Program 2014
The Bison Bridge Program assists multicultural, first-generation, first-year students with getting their NDSU career off to a positive start. Prior to classes starting, students participate in a week of activities designed to build academic skills and strategies while getting socially adjusted to college life.
Engage with a diverse student community. Develop strong relationships and learn to be a leader on campus. Take advantage of connecting and networking with resources that will start your college career on the right path.
The program is free to students and transportation is provided to events. Space is limited so apply today.
- Meeting faculty, staff and academic advisers
- Exploring the campus and Fargo-Moorhead communities
- Obtaining a Bison Card identification and parking permit
- Getting a head start buying textbooks and moving into residence halls
- Learning about services NDSU offers to students:
- Wellness Center
- Career Center
- Counseling Services
Timeline and Cost
- Application deadline is June 1, 2014
- Move-in day is Sunday, August 17, 2014 (8 days before classes start)
- Program starts Monday, August 18, 2014
- Program (including transportation for program events) is free of charge to participants
Take advantage of connecting and networking with resources that will start your college career positively! If you are a multicultural, first generation, first-year student enrolled at NDSU for Fall 2014, this program is for you!
For application form, click here. Deadline: June 1, 2014