Publications selected from a total of 21
- Padi KR S., Zhang Q., Rustum YM, Morrison C., and Guo B. 2013 MicroRNA-627 mediates the epigenetic mechanism of vitamin D to suppress proliferation of human colorectal cancer cells and growth of xenograft tumors in mice. Gastroenterology, 145(2): 437-46. Cited by 7 articles
- Guo B., Binzel D.W. 2013 MicroRNAs: Biology and Role in RNA Nanotechnolgy. In P. Guo & F. Haque (Eds.), RNA Nanotechnology and Therapeutics (pp. 533-41). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
- Bhatnagar N., Li X., Padi KR S., Zhang Q., Tang M., and Guo B. 2010 Downregulation of miR-205 and miR-31 confers resistance to chemotherapy-induced apoptosis in prostate cancer cells. Cell Death and Disease, 1, e105; doi:10.1038/cddis.2010.85. Cited by 58 articles
- Li Y., Li X., and Guo B. 2010 Chemopreventive agent 3,3’-Diindolylmethane selectively induces proteasomal degradation of class I histone deacetylases. Cancer Research, 70(2): 646-54. Cited by 36 articles
- Bhatnagar N., Li X., Chen Y., Zhou X., Garrett S.H., and Guo B. 2009 3,3’-Diindolylmethane enhances the efficacy of butyrate in colon cancer prevention through down-regulation of survivin. Cancer Prevention Research,
2(6):581-9. Cited by 42 articles
- Huang X., Li X., and Guo B. 2008 KLF6 induces apoptosis in prostate cancer cells through up-regulation of ATF3. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 283(44):29795-801. Cited by 69 articles
* Citation numbers are based on Google Scholar search in April 2014.