New photo display features college deans
NDSU’s college deans are featured in a new photo display outside the President’s Office in Old Main.
President Dean L. Bresciani initiated the display of framed professional photos to highlight academics and the university’s academic leadership.
“I felt it was important to increase the visibility of the university’s academic leadership as we increasingly draw national and international recognition for being one of the top-tier research universities in the nation,” President Bresciani said. “It also reminds visitors that our focus and priority is on academics.”
NDSU’s eight college deans are:
- Kent Sandstrom, College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Virginia Clark Johnson, College of Human Development and Education
- Ron Johnson, College of Business
- David Wittrock, College of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies, College of University Studies
- Scott Wood, College of Science and Mathematics
- Charles Peterson, College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences
- Ken Grafton, College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources
- Gary Smith, College of Engineering and Architecture
NDSU is recognized as one of the nation's top 108 public and private universities by the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education.