Bruce R. Steele, Ph.D.
Program Assistant/Academic Advisor
Morrill Hall - Room 205
- Relationships between cultural resources and natural resources.
- Environmental problem solutions that result in social problems.
- Ph.D. Natural Resources Management Interdisciplinary Program, North Dakota State University
- MPA Administrative and Organizational Behavior, Golden Gate University
- BA Social Sciences, Chapman University
- Six Sigma, US Department of Veterans Benefits Administration
- Office of TRIO program projects (U.S. Department of Education), 1999-2012.
- Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success (U.S. Department of Education), 2011.
- Corporation for National and Community Service, 2008-2009.
Steele, B. R. 2015. Cultural and environmental education: The ties that bind. In review, Journal of Interpretation Research.
Steele, B. R. 2014. Postsecondary preparatory programs for veterans: A federal reporting chasm. In publication, Planning for Higher Education.
- MPH 720 Environmental Health (Spring)
- SOC 431/641 Environmental Sociology