Updated: Apr 24, 2014
WELCOME TO THE
The North Dakota Science Olympiad web site is the official source of information for the State Olympiad Event, including last-minute
updates and postings. Coaches and students are to visit this web site for updates and rules clarifications, including immediately
prior to a team's departure for the State Olympiad event (State Olympiad Policy). Links below will be activated as soon as this
information is available. Please be sure to press your web brower's "Refresh" key to view the latest versions of each
web page or linked documents.
- The 2014 North Dakota State Science Olympiad will be at NDSU on April 26.
- New: Students (under 18) attending the ND State Science Olympiad at NDSU will need to have a signed Parental Release form.
- New: Coaches, parents, and students over 18 that are attending the ND State Science Olympiad at NDSU will need to have a signed Participation Waiver.
- Note: Parents that are only coming to the closing ceremony do not need to fill out a participation waiver.
- 2014 Team Login. State Qualifiers: Update your team roster here
- Team numbers are now available
- On campus food options on April 26th:
- Memorial Union Basement - Hoagie Hutt: 11:30AM-1:30PM
- Memorial Union Basement - Pizza Express: 11:30AM-1:30PM
- Memorial Union Basement - Burgers @ the U: 11:30AM-1:30PM
- Memorial Union Main Floor - Union Coffee Cart: 9AM - 2PM
- Memorial Union Main Floor - Get Chopped: 11:30AM - 1:30PM
- 2014 ND Regionlal Results
- If you are coming to the state competition a day early, there will be a talk entitled "Remembering a Lost Bird: Lessons from the Past for a Sustainable Future" by Dr. Stanley A. Temple in the Festival Concert Hall at NDSU on Friday, April 25th at 6:30PM. The talk is free and open to the public. Poster
- Bungee Drop: Students will be allowed to use a computer to run a spreadsheet for the drop. However, outside help is not allowed, so laptop use will be monitored by the facilitator.
- Event Info
- State provided MagLev track. Width: 2 9/16", Inside Edge Height: 4cm.
- In the Media
- 2014 Event list for facilitators. Volunteer Here (Updated: April 11, 2014)
- 2014 Information for facilitators
- Tentative 2014 Schedule Subject to change (Updated: April 4, 2014)
- Be sure to hit reload after loading the schedule to be sure you have the latest
- Update (4/4): Entomology moved to Hultz 209
- Update (3/24): Added Impound timeslots for Simple Machines and Compound Machines
- Update (3/12): Added building key and specified that BBFH was actually the Gym in the Bentson Bunker Fieldhouse
- Update (2/12): Experimental Design (C) moved to Ehly 204
- How to participate (Organizing a team)
- Printable Map of NDSU PDF Format.
- North Dakota Road Conditions The color map is updated approximately hourly.
- State and National Rules Clarifications (Updated: December 17, 2012.)
- North Dakota Regional and State Olympiad Contacts
- State Olympiad Policies (Updated: May 9, 2012.)
- National Science Olympiad Code of Conduct
- Previous ND Science Olympiad Results
- Links and Resources
2014 Important Dates
Bismarck State College
Dickinson State University
Minot State University
Dakota College at Bottineau
Valley City State University
ND SO State Tournament at NDSU