2014 Summer Session Parking Information
All NDSU Parking Regulations remain in effect and will be enforced over the summer with the following additional notes:
- If you have a valid 2013-14 NDSU STUDENT permit, your current permit is valid through August 15, 2014 and you will not need an additional summer permit. (NOTE: Park & Ride permits are only valid in Fargo Dome lots C, D and E.)
- If you are attending summer classes and need a STUDENT permit for Summer Session parking, permits may be purchased online at Campus Connection beginning May1, 2014. You may pick up your permit at Parking and Transportation Services during the business hours of 7:30AM to 3:30PM beginning on Monday May 19, 2014. STUDENT permits for Summer Session parking are $25.00 and the fee will be charged to the student's financial account. Permits must be properly displayed to be valid.
- Any valid STUDENT permit is allowed in any STUDENT lot, May 19 - August 15, 2014.
- Pay lots are enforced and require payment during summer hours, 7:00am - 4:30pm, M-F except official state holidays.
- Motorcycles must be parked in designated motorcycle areas only. Parking in a vehicle space within a parking lot is prohibited.
- Vehicles cannot be "stored" in the NDSU parking lots during the summer. Vehicles must be moved regularly to accommodate summer parking lot maintenance.
Parking at the Wallman Wellness Center (WWC) is enforced over the summer (May 19 - August 15, 2014) with the following additional notes:
- All valid NDSU STUDENT permits are permitted at the WWC.
- Park & Ride permits are not valid at WWC, only in Fargo Dome lots C, D and E.
- The 2 hour limit is not in effect May 19 - August 15, 2014.
- Pay stations are available for anyone without a valid permit.