Getting Security Access
Data privacy training is required before requesting access to the PeopleSoft Finance environment.
- NDUS Data Privacy Training The NDUS username and password are the same credentials that you use to log into the Peoplesoft systems (HR, Campus Connection).
- Click Login (upper right corner) and login using your NDUS Account Credentials (Same as Connect ND/PeopleSoft)
- Once you have logged into the site, click NDUS Employee Learning Portal
- Click NDUS Data Privacy Training
- Click Enroll me
Once the Data Privacy course appears, follow the directions down the middle of the course.
- Full Name including middle initial
- Campus phone number
- Campus email
- HR Hire Date*
- Empl ID number
- Location (Building)
- Department Number(s)
- Roles required (Inquiry Only - Inquiry and Accounts Payable Entry* - Other) (See list below)
*The individual must be in HRMS before Finance access is granted. Depending on their Hire Date, there may be a delay in that process.
*Training will be required prior to using the Accounts Payable Entry role. Overall access to Finance will be granted, but that role will not be usable until training. Once overall access is given, an email will be sent to the individual to set up an appointment for training.
Please have your Dean or Director send an email requesting access to: NDSU.Accounting.PS@ndsu.edu
Please include the following information:
Role: Inquiry Only
Staff with this role have inquiry access (view only) to:
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management
- Journal entries
- General Ledger reports
Role: Accounts Payable Entry
Staff with this role can:
- Enter Vouchers
- Enter Purchase Orders
- Review accounts payable information and reports
- Review activity log
- Create SpeedCharts
If you need additional access, please contact NDSU.Accounting.PS@ndsu.edu
Trouble Logging In?
Contact the NDUS Help Desk to submit an online help ticket or call 1-866-457-6387.