Getting Security Access
Data privacy training is required before requesting access to the PeopleSoft Finance environment.
- Data Privacy Training The NDUS username and password are the same credentials that you use to log into the Peoplesoft systems (HR, Campus Connection).
- Once logged in, choose “NDUS Employee Development” and then “DP training".
- First, read the data privacy review by clicking on the "NDUS Data Privacy Review".
- Second, complete the verification process by clicking on the "NDUS Data Privacy Quiz" link and taking the quiz.
All questions must be answered correctly to get credit for taking the quiz.
Please have your Dean or Director send an email requesting access to: NDSU.Accounting.PS@ndsu.edu
Please include the following information:
- Full Name including middle initial
- Campus phone number
- Campus email
- Empl ID number
- Location (Building)
- Department Number(s)
- Roles required (Inquiry Only - Inquiry and Accounts Payable Entry - Other) (See list below)
Role: Inquiry Only
Staff with this role have inquiry access (view only) to:
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable
- Asset Management
- Journal entries
- General Ledger reports
Role: Accounts Payable Entry
Staff with this role can:
- Enter Vouchers
- Enter Purchase Orders
- Review accounts payable information and reports
- Review activity log
- Create SpeedCharts
If you need additional access, please contact NDSU.Accounting.PS@ndsu.edu
Trouble Logging In?
Contact the NDUS Help Desk to submit an online help ticket or call 1-866-457-6387.