Art Faculty/Staff Openings
There are no art faculty/staff openings at this time.
Music Faculty/Staff Openings
There are no music faculty/staff openings at this time.
Theatre Faculty/Staff Openings
NDSU Theatre Arts is looking for a part time (17 hrs per week) administrative assistant for the 2014-2015 school year.
Duties will include serving as secretary and receptionist, answering telephones, daily departmental mail, scheduling of facilities, maintaining coordinated calendar of events in theatre’s spaces, maintaining student and department files, processing payroll for non-faculty workers, and other duties as assigned. Salary is dependent on experience.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proven abilities to work independently, efficiently and accurately
- Interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility, initiative, and dependability
- College or university degree or experience
- Minimum of two years related work experience
- Experience with standard software packages including Microsoft Office
- Experience working in higher education or public school environment
- Experience as a Theatre major, minor, or participant
All interested persons should submit a résumé with a cover letter to:
NDSU Theatre Arts
c/o Administrative Assistant Search
Department 2330, PO Box 6050
Fargo ND 58108
or submit materials via email to: email@example.com
Division Staff Openings
There are no Division faculty/staff openings at this time.
NDSU is an Equal Opportunity Institution. Women and traditionally under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.
Listing of NDSU Positions
Employment with the Division of Performing Arts is handled by the University's human resources department. Position descriptions and application procedures can be accessed by visiting Employment Opportunities.