PEARS - Printmaking Education and Research Studio
The Printmaking Education and Research Studio (PEARS) program promotes printmaking production, education and innovation in the Midwest. The studio, sponsored by NDSU Division of Fine Arts and Department of Visual Arts, emphasizes new work, ideas and methods, and facilitates interaction among a diverse audience; the studio strives to be an advocate for understanding the past and shaping the future of creative printmaking.
The PEARS program offers
- Student opportunity to learn from visiting artists working in print studio
- Community educational workshops
- Artistic Development Residency program
- Advanced student projects participation opportunities (ART 496: Field Experience)
- Specialized printing services for invited artists
- Works on paper collection for study and exhibition
- Sales and subscription plans for collectors. Click here for NDSU Marketplace.