Related Minors of Study
- Business Administration
- Health Communications
- Curriculum Guides for all majors and minors
- Master of Science in Nursing application information
- Pharmacy (Entry-level Pharm.D.) application and PCAT information
- Pharmacy (Post-Baccalaureate Pharm.D.) application and information
- MS or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences application information
Contact Liz Frannea regarding the Pharm.D. program.
Contact Janet Krom regarding the M.S. or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or status as a U.S. veteran. Direct inquiries to the Vice President for Equity, Diversity and Global Outreach, 205 Old Main, (701)231-7708.
- Powerpoint on page includes members of advisory council
- ACPE (Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education)
- Pre-Pharmacy/Entry-level Pharmacy Brochure (pdf)
- FAQ's for Pre-Pharmacy
- 2013 - 2014 Pharmacy Handbook
- Health Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Multicultural Affairs in Professional Programs
- North Dakota Residency
- NDSU Tuition & Fees
- PCAT Practice Test
- Student Organizations
- PN&AS Career Fair