Pharmacy (Entry-level Pharm.D.) Application & PCAT Information
This supplemental application must be completed and submitted to the College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences by all persons wishing to be considered for acceptance into the Entry Level Pharm.D. Program. It is only one part of the application process: a formal NDSU application for admission must be submitted in addition to this application by all applicants, with exception of current or former NDSU pre-pharmacy students. Applicants who are NOT currently NDSU pre-pharmacy students must submit official transcripts of previous academic work to the University's Admissions Office AND one set to the College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences. Application DEADLINE is DECEMBER 31, 2013. NOTE: Transfer students are urged to submit transcripts and applications as early as possible to assist the college with evaluation for equivalencies.
APPLICATION FEE - a required $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE fee MUST be sent to us in order to activate your application. (Make check payable to: College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences.) The applicant is responsible for assuring that all required information is submitted. Please contact Liz Frannea, Academic Assistant, at (701)231-7601 if you have questions regarding completion of application materials.
This PharmD Supplemental Application includes the following:
1. Biographical and demographic information
2. A checklist regarding processes and procedures
3. Your educational history
4. Your academic record
5. Information that you need to know to complete the application process
6. An autobiographical essay
7. A receipt for printing or copying for your records
Each form field marked with an asterisk (*) is required! Open file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
After application is completed, login and upload the copy of the PDF application at the Pharm.D. Upload site:
Please note the "s" in https.
- To apply to the professional entry-level pharmacy program at NDSU, an application must be submitted on-line to the Dean's Office, Sudro 123, by December 31. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above is required before an applicant will be evaluated.
- The deadline to apply to our pharmacy program is December 31, 2013. After you login, you will be given two choices for department receiving your PDF download. Choose Pharmacy and then click "Submit".
- The 2013-2014 Pharmacy Handbook, which contains the pre-pharmacy and pharmacy curriculum in addition to admission information, is located at the following link, Pharmacy Handbook.
- PCAT: We do require the PCAT (Pharmacy College Admission Test). The College requires that students take either the PCAT in July, September, October or November 2013 for students applying for 2014. We will accept PCAT scores from exams taken beginning with June of 2010 (not before). If you are interested in taking a practice test, Test Prep Review is a free service of a nonprofit group of educators. Their website was created to provide free practice test questions for students in a variety of career situations. Their PCAT practice test, is located at PCAT Practice.
- Students not previously enrolled at NDSU must apply both to NDSU and to the College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences. For an NDSU application, please contact the Office of Admissions at 701-231-8643 or visit their web site. For International students, please contact the Office of International Programs at 701-231-7895 or visit their web site.