Involvement in student organizations allows students a variety of opportunities to explore their academic, professional, social, cultural, recreational, and community service interests. The College of Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Sciences can offer assistance in finding an organization that fits your interests. Participating in student organizations can help students develop interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills. There are many choices when it comes to deciding which organization to join.
- College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences Ambassadors
- NDSHP/ASHP (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
- AAPS (American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists)
- ASP (Academy of Students of Pharmacy)
- CPFI (Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International)
- Kappa Psi
- NAPP (Native American Professional Programs)
- NCPA (National Community Pharmacists Association)
- PLS (Phi Lambda Sigma)
- Rho Chi
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- SNA (Student Nurses' Association)
The Script is a periodic publication sponsored by Phi Lambda Sigma chapter of NDSU. If you have any announcements or upcoming events that you would like included, leave the information in the Phi Lambda Sigma mailbox located in the Dean's office (Sudro 123).