The Provost's Office is responsible for academic resources and budget, professional faculty matters, and the University's curriculum of instruction. The Provost's Office oversees the eight academic colleges, graduate school, library, institutional programs, institutional research and analysis, accreditation and assessment, and the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
The Office of the Provost provides administrative leadership for all academic activities, by promoting, supporting, and sustaining excellence in teaching, research, creative activity, and service in all institutional academic units. Responsible for academic resources and budget, professional faculty matters, academic computing, and the University's instructional curriculum, the Office of the Provost is committed to creating an environment conducive to good academic and institutional citizenship.
Beth Ingram, Provost
- New NDSU Resources for Work-Life Satisfaction Brochure
- Congratulations to the faculty who were awarded tenure and promotions in 2014!
- Faculty Lectureship Nominations are now being accepted until December 5. Read more here.
- Faculty Development Award nominations will be accepted until December 5.
- Travel Grant Applications will be accepted until December 1.
- Register here for the October 20 pedagogical luncheon!