The Provost's Office is responsible for academic resources and budget, professional faculty matters, and the University's curriculum of instruction. The Provost's Office oversees the eight academic colleges, graduate school, library, institutional programs, institutional research and analysis, accreditation and assessment, and the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
The Office of the Provost provides administrative leadership for all academic activities, by promoting, supporting, and sustaining excellence in teaching, research, creative activity, and service in all institutional academic units. Responsible for academic resources and budget, professional faculty matters, academic computing, and the University's instructional curriculum, the Office of the Provost is committed to creating an environment conducive to good academic and institutional citizenship.
Beth Ingram, Provost
- Congratulations to the faculty who were awarded tenure and promotions in 2014!
- The Celebration of Faculty Excellence will be held on Wednesday, May 6, 2 p.m., Alumni Center.
- Endowed Professorship nominations will be accepted until March 2.
- Service Learning Award nominations will be accepted until March 6.
- Register now for the February 24 pedagogical luncheon.