News for Summer 2013:
- May 9, 2013: We are starting to fill up, but have some open slots available for the 2013 workshop. Don't delay! Register now before we fill up!
- March 28, 2013: We would like to mention here that the workshop is open to all North Dakota math teachers that teach grades 6 - 12.
- March 22, 2013: We would like to announce a change in what we're doing. In earlier years, we required
the Praxis II content test be taken before the workshop, with scores sent to us. This year, we will not be requiring this.
Instead, we will buy the Praxis exam (with the permission of ETS), and administer it during the first
day of the workshop. This should make things much easier. So, if you are a first-time attendee, you do not
have to take the Praxis exam before the workshop begins.
- February 13, 2013: It is definitely been a while since we've updated this site. We are excited to announce that the summer workshop will again happen this summer in June. The
official dates are June 17 - June 28, 2013 (excluding the weekend days in between). Our topics will tentatively cover geometry and probability. Stay tuned for more updates!
News for Summer 2012:
- June 7, 2012: With the summer workshop only days away, we are getting excited and increasingly enthusiastic about what's in store. You can see specifics about the schedule and other
information in the workshops section of this webpage.
- March 23, 2012: As you can tell, the ND PRIME web page has gotten a newer look. Hopefully this newer design is easier to navigate. Remember Jamestown's NDCTM conference is coming up, and if you participated in our workshop last summer, your expenses will be paid! Also, if you haven't registered for this summer's workshop, please do so. Don't forget about the Praxis, either!
- January 27, 2012: For teachers that participated in the 2011 workshop, this is a reminder to register for Jamestown's NDCTM conference, March 30 - 31 (expenses paid!) We would also like for you to present. For more information, go to the following websites:
- November 26, 2011: The dates for the 2012 workshop have been set! We will be having the 2012 ND PRIME workshop at NDSU from June 11 to June 22. We look forward to seeing you there!
- November 23, 2011: The second follow-up meeting will be on Friday, January 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM. The agenda will be similar to that of our first meeting and will be sent to you a few weeks ahead of the meeting date.
- September 27, 2011: Updates have been made for the MTC page, so check them out by clicking here. Also, the future Summer 2012 workshop page has been merged with the Summer 2011 page in one location, which you can view here.
- September 15, 2011: The first of the three ND P.R.I.M.E. MSP meetings has been scheduled for September 28, 2011. For detailed information, click here.
- August 5, 2011: Registration for the 2012 summer workshop is now open! To register, click here. For more information on this summer workshop, click here.
- August 1, 2011: Updates have been made, including the 2011 and 2012 Workshop pages. Be sure to check back often, as more updates are on the way!
- July 11, 2011: We would like to announce that it looks like the Summer 2012 workshop is going to happen. The two topics we'll be focusing on will be Calculus
and Algebra/ Number Theory. For more information, click here. Registration information will be coming soon, so check back, or contact us to
request being on an email list for updates. Such requests can be sent to this email address (email@example.com).
- July 10, 2011: Welcome to the new, updated webpage for MTC of ND. The Summer 2011 N.D. P.R.I.M.E. summer workshop was a success. For more details, click here.
News for Summer 2011:
- February 21, 2011: The first round of selections for our summer workshop have been made. If you have been selected, please make sure you can take the PRAXIS II
Content test (0061) before the workshop begins, and have scores sent to NDSU. There are a few slots remaining, so if you know of any math teacher in North Dakota
that would benefit from and contribute to this workshop, please tell them!
- January 22, 2011: Got questions? Check out the new F.A.Q. section!
- January 11, 2011: Math Teachers' Circle of North Dakota is live!