STUDENT CURRICULUM GUIDES
The Fall 2014 curriculum guides are incorporated into the 2014-2015 Undergraduate Bulletin. The anticipated date of publication for the online bulletin is scheduled for August. Curricular information may be obtained by consulting the Fall 2013 guides, the assigned Academic Adviser or Department Advising Contact, or the Registration & Records College Liaison.
To receive a baccalaureate or professional degree from NDSU, students must complete both: minimum university requirements and specific requirements for the particular degree program. Degree requirements are made available on curriculum guides. These guides are subject to annual updates in an effort to remain current with industry standards.
Which Guide Do I Use?… See the Curriculum Guide Selection Criteria to determine which curriculum guide to follow.
Select the Academic College containing your program:
- College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources
- College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Human Development and Education
- College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences
- College of Science and Mathematics
- College of University Studies
- Interdisciplinary Programs *(programs that collaborate with multiple academic colleges)
- Aerospace Studies
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Agricultural Communication
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Education
- Agricultural Systems Management
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Health Management
- Animal Science
- Apparel, Retail Merchandising and Design