GRADE LOADING INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: Mid-term grade rosters are not generated during the Summer term.
Grade Loading, Grade Posting & Degree Posting
Final Grading for First 8-week Session and other short courses that conclude by March 8th:
- Monday, March 2 — Final Grade Loading begins.
- Friday, March 13 — Final grades entered and rosters set to 'approved' status by this date will be posted to student records, allowing grades to be viewed by students on Campus Connection.
- Final grades not entered by this date will be posted to student records at the end of term. If an individual roster needs to be posted sooner, contact Registration & Records.
- Grade changes after final grades are posted must be submitted to the Office of Registration and Records on a Grade Reporting Form (available in departmental offices).
Mid-term Grading for Regular Semester Length Courses:
- Monday, March 2 — Mid-term grade loading opens in Campus Connection.
- Friday, March 6 — Official mid-point of Spring semester.
- Friday, March 13 — Deadline to enter Mid-term deficient grades. Grades are available for viewing in Campus Connection.
- Monday, March 23 — Advising begins for Summer/Fall registration.
- Friday, April 10 — Last day for students to drop classes (full semester courses) in Campus Connection
Note: Courses shorter than the full semester are not included in Mid-term grading, and have variable drop deadlines. Instructors are still encouraged to provide progress reports to students mid-way through short courses.
Final Grading For classes scheduled in the Regular (16-week) Session, or any other session scheduled in Spring 2015:
- Monday, May 4 — Final Grade Loading begins.
- Tuesday, May 19 (DEADLINE) — All final grades are due for all Spring classes.
- Thursday, May 21 — Final grades for Spring classes will be posted to student records, allowing grades to be viewed by students on Campus Connection.
- Grade Changes: Grade changes after final grades are posted for the term must be submitted to the Office of Registration and Records on a Grade Reporting Form (available in departmental offices). According to University policy, grade changes for a course should be submitted no later than 15 instructional days from the start of the term immediately following the semester in which the grade was awarded.
End of Semester Deadlines:
- IMPORTANT: Academic standing (deficiency and honors) and graduation eligibility are based on final grades entered by the grade loading deadline for the term.
- Tuesday, June 9 — Deadline for submitting substitutions/waivers and/or grade changes including Incompletes for students graduating Spring semester. Submit directly to Registration and Records, 110 Ceres Hall.
- Friday, June 12 — Degrees earned in Spring semester will be posted to student academic records by or before this date. Diplomas will be ordered and degree verification reports submitted shortly after this date.
HAVE QUESTIONS?... Please contact us at: