GRADE LOADING INSTRUCTIONS
- Final Grade Loading Instructions
- Failed Grades and Last Date of Attendance (LDA)
- How to Record Final Grades in Campus Connection
- Grade Roster Batch Grading
- Mid-Term Grade Loading Instructions
- How to Record Mid-term Grades in Campus Connection
- Viewing Mid-term Grades for Advisers
- Viewing Mid-term Grades for Staff/Administrators
- Viewing Mid-term Grades for Students
NOTE: Mid-term grade rosters are not generated during the Summer term.
Grade Loading, Grade Posting & Degree Posting
Final Grading for First 8-week Session and other short courses that conclude by October 19th:
- Monday, October 13 — Grade Loading begins.
- Friday, October 24 — Grades entered and rosters set to 'approved' status by this date will be posted to student records, allowing grades to be viewed by students on Campus Connection.
- Grades not entered by this date will be posted to student records at the end of term. However, individual rosters may be posted earlier by contacting Registration & Records.
- Grade changes after grades are posted must be submitted to the Office of Registration and Records on a Grade Reporting Form (available in departmental offices).
Mid-term grading for regular (16-week) session classes:
- Monday, October 13 — Mid-term grade loading opens in Campus Connection
- Friday, October 17 — Official mid-point of fall semester
- Wednesday, October 22 — Deadline to enter Mid-term deficient grades into Campus Connection. Grades will be available for viewing by students and advisers.
Final Grading for classes scheduled in the Regular (16-week) Session, Second 8-week session, or any other session scheduled in Fall 2014:
- Monday, December 8 — Grade Loading begins
- Wednesday, December 24 (DEADLINE) — All grades are due for all Fall classes
- Friday, December 26 — Grades for Fall classes will post to academic records and be available for student view on Campus Connection.
- Grade changes: Grade changes after grades are posted for the term must be submitted to the Office of Registration and Records on a Grade Reporting Form (available in departmental offices). According to University policy, grade changes for a course should be submitted no later than 15 instructional days from the start of the term immediately following the semester in which the grade was awarded.
End of Semester Deadlines:
- IMPORTANT: Academic standing (deficiency and honors) and graduation eligibility are based on grades entered by the grade loading deadline for the term.
- Wednesday, January 7 — Deadline for submitting substitutions/waivers and/or grade changes including Incompletes for students graduating Fall 2014. Submit directly to Registration and Records, 110 Ceres Hall.
- Thursday, January 8 — Degrees earned in Fall semester will be posted to student academic records by or before this date. Diplomas will be printed and degree verification reports submitted shortly after this date.