Registration Appointments for Spring 2015
Registration for Spring 2015 classes begins Monday, November 3. Appointment times are assigned based on classification and total credits earned.
Students may register anytime on or after their appointment start date.
|Student Classification||Appointment Dates||Start Time|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS (GRAD)|
|GRAD Appointments||November 3-4||8:00 AM, Monday|
|GRAD Open Enrollment||November 5||12:00 AM, Wednesday|
|PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS (PROF)|
|P4||November 3||8:00 AM, Monday|
|P3||November 3||1:00 PM, Monday|
|P2||November 4||8:00 AM, Tuesday|
|P1||November 4||1:00 PM, Tuesday|
|PROF Open Enrollment||November 5||12:00 AM, Wednesday|
|UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (UGRD)|
|Seniors (90+ credits)||November 3-5||8:00 AM, Monday|
|Juniors (60-89 credits)||November 6-11||8:00 AM, Thursday|
|Sophomores (27-59 credits)||November 12-17||8:00 AM, Wednesday|
|Freshman (0-26 credits)||November 18-21||8:00 AM, Tuesday|
|UGRD Open Enrollment||November 24||12:00 AM, Monday|
View Your Appointment Time in Campus Connection
Individual student appointment times can be found online on Campus Connection under 'Student Center':
- Log in to Campus Connection
- The 'Student Center' appears on your home screen to the right of the navigation menu
- Locate the Enrollment Dates information box on the right side of the screen (highlighted)
- Review the information provided or click the 'details' link for additional details about your enrollment appointment time
- If the enrollment period is open, click the 'Enroll' link under the Academics section of the Student Center screen to begin enrolling in classes
Sample view of Campus Connection Student Center page with Enrollment Dates information box highlighted.
Sample view of additional information provided on the Enrollment Dates Details screen.