Welcome to NDSU Research
Dr. Philip Boudjouk
Vice President for Research, Creative Activities and Technology Transfer (RCATT)
Sample NDSU Research News Highlights:
- NDSU Professors Receive National Science Foundation CAREER Awards
- Small, With Power-Packed Potential: New Process to Make Nanospheres Developed at NDSU
- North Dakota State University and Lawrence Livermore National Lab Announce Research Partnership
- Want Your Baby to Learn? Research Shows Sitting Up Helps
- Initial Results Reported as NDSU CNSE Lab Analyzes Clay Samples from ND Oilpatch
NDSU Research 101 overview presentation
NDSU Reaches Top National Rank of Carnegie Commission
North Dakota State University has joined the nation's top 108 public and private universities in the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education's elite category of "Research Universities/Very High Research Activity." The complete story can be found here.
"The Carnegie Commission announcement is an exciting recognition of NDSU's emerging national status," said NDSU President Dean L. Bresciani. Since the Carnegie Commission announcement, NDSU’s research activities have continued to grow. Total research expenditures reported to the National Science Foundation in fiscal year 2010 were more than $126 million, while total R&D for fiscal year 2011 topped $134 million.
For more NDSU research highlights, see Press Room on the menu bar above.
The Office of Research, Creative Activities, and Technology Transfer (RCATT) sponsors seminars on topics related to research and grants.
See Gear Up for Grants Seminars