Federal Government Relations (FGR)
The Federal Government Relations program is aimed at accomplishing the following mission:
- Identifying opportunities to advance the University's research programs through public policy initiatives.
- In consultation with University leadership, developing policies and a federal legislative agenda that are effective in serving the needs of the University.
- Coordinating communication between campus faculty and staff with federal legislators and leaders of federal government agencies.
- Pursuing opportunities to advance the research IT infrastructure of the University.
- Assisting with continued development of the University's Research and Technology Park.
Kelly A. Rusch, Ph.D.
Vice President for Research and Creative Activity
1735 Research Park Drive
P.O. Box 5756, NDSU Station
Fargo, ND 58105-5756
Phone: 701. 231.6542
Fax: 701. 231.6736