Federal Government Relations (FGR)
The Federal Government Relations program is aimed at accomplishing the following mission:
- Identifying opportunities to advance the University's research programs through public policy initiatives.
- In consultation with University leadership, developing policies and a federal legislative agenda that are effective in serving the needs of the University.
- Coordinating communication between campus faculty and staff with federal legislators and leaders of federal government agencies.
- Pursuing opportunities to advance the research IT infrastructure of the University.
- Assisting with continued development of the University's Research and Technology Park.
Philip Boudjouk, Ph.D.
Vice President for Research
1735 Research Park Drive
P.O. Box 5756, NDSU Station
Fargo, ND 58105-5756
Phone: 701. 231.6542
Fax: 701. 231.6736