Provided here are links to various resources which provide information and advice regarding the preparation and writing of grant proposals:
- New Faculty Guide to Competing for Research Funding (requires log-in)
- "Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty" produced by Burroughs Wellcome Fund and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- National Science Foundation's "A Guide for Proposal Writing" (for federal grant proposals)
- The Foundation Center's Proposal Writing Short Course (for private source grant proposals)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant Writing Tip Sheets
- Grantseeking in Minnesota: Writing a Successful Grant Proposal
- Writing a Good Grant Proposal
- How to Write a Federal Grant Proposal from Federal Grants Wire
Free Online Videos
- If you are interested in health or biomedical-related grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), see the following free videos sponsored by the Stanford University Office of Research Administration: NIH Funding Opportunities, Peer Review and Grant Writing
- Funding School-Linked Services through Grants—A Beginner's Guide to Grant Writing
- The Grantsmanship Center: How to Get a Grant - Free mini webcast series to help nonprofit grant seekers.