Notice: The consulting advice provided by the NDSU Libraries and Information Technology Division (IT) is to be considered only as advice based on communication with researchers on data management plan development and projected IT needs for a research project. Information provided should not be considered as a guarantee for proposal acceptance or as formal legal advice.
We recommend that you consult with appropriate grants administration advisors, federal agency directorates or legal counsel with respect to your individual proposal. NDSU Libraries and the IT Division are available to participate in and help inform those conversations as needed.
Basic Services (provided at no additional cost)
- Institutional Repository
- (Metadata information and instructions)
- Data Security
- NDSU strives to ensure all the necessary policies, procedures, committees, and infrastructure are in place to provide a secure electronic information environment in compliance with all state and federal regulations. http://www.ndsu.edu/its/security/it_security/
- Security Options and Guidance
- Institutional Review Board (IRB): Human Subject Data
- Specific to sharing human subjects data, section 2.0 includes protective measures, as well as informed consent issues.
The Statistical Consulting Service (SCS) currently provides assistance to clients at various stages of the research process.
NDSU's Pubweb service provides options for hosting basic and enhanced web sites. Choose this new service if you wish to build and maintain your own Web site(s).
NDSU's Content Management System is powered by TYPO3 Open Source CMS
A free, feature rich, Content Management Framework built with PHP and running under many Unixes and Windows.