Fargo Marathon Housing
Thank you for your interest in Fargo Marathon housing at North Dakota State University. Accommodations will be provided to runners and spectators in the Reed/Johnson/Weible Residence Hall Complex.
Details about Reed/Johnson/Weible
- The buildings are located on the corner of Albrecht Blvd. and 15th Ave N.
- Each room contains two single beds - XL twin.
- Sheets, blankets, pillows and cases, towels, and wash cloths are provided.
- Restroom facilities are communal-style shared baths with private (divided) showers and stalls. One restroom on each floor will be designated for men and one for women.
- Reed/Johnson/Weible is not air conditioned, but rooms are typically quite comfortable throughout the month of May. You are free to bring a small fan if you like.
- Laundry facilities are provided at no additional charge.
- On-campus parking is free in R Lot (across the street to the North of Reed/Johnson).
- Smoking is prohibited on all NDSU property, including buildings and grounds.
- Pets are not permitted in Reed/Johnson/Weible.
- Alcohol is prohibited on campus.
- Availability is on a first come, first served basis, with a two night rental required - Friday and Saturday, May 17 and 18. (As we are not a full service hotel, we are unable to offer housing on Thursday or Sunday nights. However, typically Fargo-Moorhead hotels have plenty of availability on those nights, as Friday and Saturday are typically the only nights that fill to capacity.)
- Payment is accepted by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or electronic check. The full charge is due upon making a reservation and is non-refundable.
- The price of a two night rental, including tax, is $110 per room. (One night rentals are not available.)
For any questions or concerns, please contact Jason Medders at 701.231.8418 or email@example.com.
Click here to submit your reservation and payment online.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the payment processing software we use, you will receive a total of THREE emails about your order. The first is sent when you initially submit your payment information. The second is sent when your payment is processed. Then, the final email is sent with detailed confirmation information, including details about parking, check-in, number of beds reserved, etc.
Renderings of standard Reed/Johnson/Weible residence hall rooms:
PLEASE NOTE: BEDS HAVE BEEN REPLACED SINCE THE RENDERINGS WERE CREATED, SO ROOMS NO LONGER HAVE BUNK BEDS. ALL BEDS ARE NOW STAND-ALONE.