- Near 15th Avenue North and Albrecht Boulevard
- For men and women (upperclassman students only)
- Four "houses" with men and women on separate floors
- Two double rooms share a common foyer with shower and toilet facilities
- Limited single rooms
- 24-hour computer cluster on lower level of dining center
- Connected to West Dining Center by tunnels (meal plan required for all residents)
- New lounge furniture - 2010
- New mattresses - 2011
- Standard metal bunk beds
- Mailing address information
To see a rendering of a sample student room in Pavek, please click below:
Pavek double room floor plan.
Pavek single room floor plan.
Pavek Hall History
The last of the four high rises was completed in 1987. It is located in the southwest corner of the quadrangle of the high-rise residence halls. In October of 1990, the newest high rise was renamed Pavek Hall in recognition of F. Leslie Pavek, Vice President of Student Affairs.
Pavek was born on May 27, 1929 in Grand Forks, North Dakota. He graduated from the University of North Dakota in 1952 with a Bachelor of Science degree. Pavek later received a masters (1960) and doctorate (1968) in education from the University of North Dakota (UND). In 1967 Pavek came to NDSU to work in the Counseling Center. In 1968, Pavek was appointed Dean of Students. In 1974, he was named Vice President for Student Affairs. Pavek retired in 1990 after twenty-three years of service to NDSU (It's Happening at State October 10, 1990, p.3).