STOCKBRIDGE HALL GOVERNMENT ELECTED POSITIONS
· Preside over meetings of Stockbridge Hall Government
· Appoint committee heads not previously designated
· Co-coordinate all activities of the Stockbridge Hall Government
· Act as a Representative to the Residence Hall Association
· Preside over meetings in absence of the President
· Serve as an ex-officio member of all committees
· Serve on the campus wide programming council
· Attend Residence Hall Association meetings if President is unable
· Keep a record of all Stockbridge Hall Government meetings and activities, keep roll of members, and handle all correspondence of the Stockbridge Hall Government.
· Submit a copy of the minutes of each meeting of the Hall Government to the Stockbridge Hall Director.
· Submit a copy of the minutes of each meeting of the Hall Government to the RHA Secretary.
· Handle all financial matters of the Stockbridge Hall Government which include, but are not limited to, budgets and requests for payment.
Dining Services Representative
· Solicit feedback from Stockbridge residents regarding NDSU Dining Services and Dining Centers
· Attend bi-weekly meetings with the Director of Dining Services and other representative across campus to deliver feedback
· Solicit updates and feedback from NDSU Dining Services and report back to Stockbridge Hall Government
· Attend Hall Government meetings in other residence halls with the intention of planning events with other buildings.
Residence Hall Association (RHA) Representative
· Represent Stockbridge Hall at Meetings of the RHA.
· Perform duties as assigned through RHA.