Campus Communications Council
Residence Life Cinema Advertising Guidelines
1. A cycle is defined as one (1) week of entertainment and educational content.
2. All advertisement slides must be approved by the Campus Communications Council prior to viewing.
3. All advertisements must have no promotion of illegal substances and/or acts, and have no promotion of alcohol and/or tobacco.
4. Advertising must have the sponsoring organizations clearly printed on them.
5. Advertisements may be submitted in electronically one of two ways: a. If it is a slide it may either be a .jpg, .gif or a powerpoint file, not more than one (1) slide in length. b. If it is in the form of a video, the file extension must be .AVI or .WMV.
6. No personal or classified ads of any kind are allowed.
7. A limit of one slide per an event per an organization.
8. All slides must follow all NDSU policies. This includes but not limited to discriminatory or offensive material, profanity, or promotion of illegal conduct.
1. Organizations must submit their advertisement slide to the Campus Communications Council for approval. If approved, the advertisement will run for one (1) cycle and the organization will be billed accordingly.
2. Slides are due Sunday nights before midnight if they are to be played on the following week’s slides.
3. To submit an advertisement, please email them to email@example.com with the subject line “Channel 82 Advertisement."
NDSU Affiliated Entities Slides $10.00
NDSU Affiliated Entities Videos $10.00 per minute. Length is rounded up to the next dollar.
NDSU Hall Government or Residence Life Slides are free.