Upcoming Training Spring 2015
Safe Zone trainings are presented as mini-seminars. Each month during the semester, all three levels will be presented. We hope that this will allow individuals/groups to complete not only Level 1 training, but also Levels 2 and 3.
NOTE: Locations for Safe Zone trainings vary. RSVP not required...simply show up!
February 2015: All February trainings will be held on Thursdays at 9am in the Rose Room (Memorial Union)
- Thursday, February 5: Level 1 - "Becoming a Safe Zone Ally"
- Thursday, February 12: Level 2 - "Gender Identity/Expression"
- Thursday, February 19: Level 3 - "Upstander Training"
March 2015: All March trainings will be held on Mondays at 3pm in the Room of Nations (Memorial Union)
- Monday, March 2: Level 1 - "Becoming a Safe Zone Ally"
- Monday, March 9: Level 2 - "Gender Identity/Expression"
- NOTE: There will be no Level 3 - "Upstander Training" offered in March.
April 2015: All April trainings will be held on Tuesdays at 12 noon. Locations: Rose Room (Memorial Union) on April 1st and 8th, Lark Room (Memorial Union) on April 15th
- Tuesday, April 1: Level 1 - "Becoming a Safe Zone Ally"
- Tuesday, April 8: Level 2 - "Gender Identity/Expression"
- Tuesday, April 15: Level 3 - "Upstander Training"
May 2015: PLEASE NOTE: Training sessions in May have been cancelled.
Training also available online
Simply log in to Moodle with your NDSU username and password, using the following link: https://community.ndus.edu/course/view.php?id=217. Email us when you have completed the training and we will send you additional materials. If you have questions, please contact Chad.Pitts@ndsu.edu or Kara.Gravley-Stack@ndsu.edu.