Office of the Congress of Student Organizations
Increase your status by taking THIS QUIZ!
The purpose of the Congress of Student Organizations (CSO) and all offices serving students is to provide quality resources and information pertinent to the sustainability of all campus student organizations. The Congress of Student Organizations Commission and the Executive Commissioner of the Congress of Student Organizations is also responsible for enforcing the CSO Guidelines and University Policies and Procedures in a way that is consistent, fair, and equal to all student organizations.
Time: Thursdays, 6-7pm
Hilary Haugeberg, Executive Commissioner of the Congress of Student Organizations
Please contact Hilary Haugeberg with any questions regarding student organizations or CSO.
- CSO Handbook (March 2013)
- CSO Guidelines (April 2013)
- Spring Large Group Presentation PowerPoint
- Starting a New Organization Packet
- SG Model Constitution (2012-2013)
- Event Risk Management Assessment Form
- Off Campus Event Planning & Risk Management Form
- NDSU Club Sports & Student Organizations Participation, Waiver, and Release of Liability Form
- Tri/Dual-College Student Organization Recognition
- Advisor Paperwork
- Student Organization List Request Form
- Printing Card Request