Office: Walster Hall 235
Office Hours: 8:00 - 5:00, M - F
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Web: North Dakota Agricultural Weather Network (NDAWN)
Web: North Dakota State Climatologist
- Quality control of data collected from the North Dakota Agricultural Weather Network (NDAWN) Inventory of weather station sensors (maintenance, location, history, etc.)
- Assist with climatic data summaries and analyses.
- Assist State Climatologist with dissemination of climatic data and information.
- 1998 - M.S. Soil Science (Soil Physics), North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND.
- 1991 - B.S. Mathematics, Moorhead State University, Moorhead, MN.
1998-Present - Research Specialist II, ND Ag Weather Network (NDAWN), Dept. of Soil Science, NDSU.
- Quality control of NDAWN climatic data.
- Maintain climatic data databases.
- Assist with climatic data analyses.
- Assist with public data requests and NDAWN publicity.
1996-1998 - Ag Research Technician III, Sugarbeet Extension, Department of Soil Science, NDSU.
- Pesticide application. Equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Research plot care and maintenance.
- Operation of sugarbeet planter test stand.
- Data handling and analysis.
1993-1996 - Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Soil Science, NDSU.
- Thesis: Mahoney, B. A. 1998. Modeling water and nitrogen fate in undisturbed lysimeters using LEACHN M.S. Thesis. North Dakota State University. Fargo, ND.