Women's Health Services
NDSU Student Health Service wants you to be informed on special issues pertaining to women's health. This portion of the website is designed to educate you on those issues, and provide you with links to additional information.
Topics covered include:
- HPV Vaccination Information
- Breast Health
- Feminine Hygiene
- Folic Acid
- Activity Guide
- Healthy Adult Monitoring Guidelines
- Contraception Myths and Facts
- NDSU Student Health Service Billing and Health Insurance Processing Guidelines
(If it has been less than 12 months since your last Pap smear and this Pap smear is not related to follow-up for an abnormal Pap smear, your insurance company may not pay for this exam. If you have questions regarding insurance coverage of your Pap smear, you should contact your insurance carrier prior to your appointment.)
- Bedsider.org Bedsider.org is an online birth control support network for women 18-29 operated by The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, a private, non-profit organization. Bedsider will help women find the method of birth control that is right for them and learn how to use it consistently and effectively.
NDSU has no affiliation with the bedsider.org website.
Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Email Disclaimer: We encourage people to contact us by phone or in person regarding personal health problems or appointments at the Student Health Service, rather than via email. The nature of email is such that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your correspondence. Moreover, we cannot guarantee that we will read your email right away or respond in a timely fashion. For specific questions regarding your health, prescriptions or appointments, please call 701-231-7331 or visit us at the NDSU Student Health Service in the Wellness Center.