Welcome Week is designed to help new and returning students adjust to the new academic year. Students will meet other new students, get to know campus, learn about the opportunities available, and have a great time.
Welcome Week Leaders are returning student leaders who serve as guides throughout Welcome Week. Welcome Week Leaders will meet students at their residence hall floors and bring them to highlighted Welcome Week events. They also serve as valuable resources about campus.
Highlighted Welcome Week Events:
- Club NDSU (August 24, 9:30 pm-1 am)
- Get Rec'D (August 25, 1-5 pm)
- Residence Hall Association Block Party (August 25, 8-11 pm)
- President's Welcome (August 26, 1:00-1:30 pm)
- College Events (August 26, 1:30-2:30 pm)
- Street Dance (August 26, 9-11:30 pm)
- Bill Cordes--YOGOWYPI Factor (August 28, 7-8 pm)
- Hypnotist (August 29, 8-9:30 pm AND 10-11:30 pm)
Learn more and see all scheduled events in the Welcome Week detailed schedule.
Become a Welcome Week Leader!
Welcome Week Leaders are returning students who help new NDSU students feel more comfortable in their new campus environment. Read more about this rewarding leadership position.
NDSU Opening Weekend: August 24th and 25th
Students who will be living on-campus are strongly encouraged to move-in on Saturday, August 24 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. During this time, additional staff and volunteers will be available to assist in moving items to rooms. For more information about residence life, specific halls, and driving directions, go to Residence Life.