Welcome Week is designed to help new and returning students adjust to the new academic year. Students will meet other new students, get to know campus, learn about the opportunities available, and have a great time.
Welcome Week Leaders are returning student leaders who serve as guides throughout Welcome Week. Welcome Week Leaders will meet students at their residence hall floors and bring them to highlighted Welcome Week events. They also serve as valuable resources about campus.
Highlighted Welcome Week Events:
- New Student and Family Lunch in the Great Plains Ballroom, Memorial Union (Opening Day: August 22nd)
- Club NDSU at Memorial Union
- Get Rec'D at the Wallman Wellness Center
- Hypnotist at Festival Concert Hall
- President's Welcome at University Gates
- College Events
- Street Dance outside of the Memorial Union
- Bill Cordes "YOGOWYPI Factor" at Festival Concert Hall
NDSU Opening Weekend: August 22nd and 23rd
Students who will be living on-campus are strongly encouraged to move-in on Saturday, August 22 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. During this time, additional staff and volunteers will be available to assist in moving items to rooms. For more information about residence life, specific halls, and driving directions, go to Residence Life.