There are a variety of resources available online listed below that can help you succeed academically at NDSU. Follow the links to learn more about each of these sites.
- This site provides a variety of suggestions and resources to help ensure your academic success
- Online videos are available, as well as downloadable handouts
- Topics include a self-test for learning and studying styles, time management, and managing stress and anxiety
- Howtostudy.org offers an overview of what the studying process is
- Learn study skills and get tips for getting organized, taking tests, and setting goals for yourself
- This site also includes how to study for various subjects (e.g. accounting, foreign languages, sciences, etc.)
- Ulifeline offers mental health information for college students.
- Learn more about mental health issues affecting students
- Complete a mental health self-assessment test
- Learn about the resources that are available to help you if you are struggling
- Academic honesty is a core value at NDSU.
- You can learn more about academic honesty, including guidelines on avoiding plagiarism by visiting the Acadia University Plagiarism tutorial, the Rutgers University tutorial on Plagiarism and Academic Honesty, or the Virtual Academic Integrity Laboratory (VAIL) Tutor on understanding academic integrity, plagiarism, and cheating.