ACE Supervisor Job Description
ACE Supervisors coordinate the overall evening program logistics and facilitate an atmosphere conducive to student learning. This position requires superb interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Supervisors must role model and enforce high ethical standards. The requirements of the supervisor position also include, but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate learning and tutoring in a group setting
• Act as a referral agent for students or tutors struggling academically or personally
• Monitor student participation and behavior
• Monitor staff effectiveness and attendance
• Attend scheduled staff training events (Fall training, Spring training)
• Attend bi-weekly supervisor meetings
• Regularly communicate concerns regarding ACE facilities, staff, or students to ACE management
• Participate in performance reviews with a supervisor (one/academic year)
• Assist ACE management with other projects as requested
The hourly wage starts at $8.75 with raises available commensurate with experience and performance.
ACE Supervisors must have a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0. ACE Supervisors must also have a minimum of one semester of employment at ACE. They must have a positive work record and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to complete administrative tasks in an efficient manner.
Contact Betsy Sand, Learning Services/Orientation Coordinator at Elizabeth.Sand@ndsu.edu or 701-231-5554.
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, Vietnam Era Veterans status, sexual orientation, marital status, or public assistance status. Direct inquiries to the Chief Diversity Office, 202 Old Main, (701) 231-7708.