Small Group Tutoring
ACE provides small group tutoring for a limited number of courses. Groups must have a minimum of three students and will be capped at six students. Participation in the tutoring groups is free, but requires the following commitments.
- Meet as a small group for one hour weekly in the ACE facility for the duration of the semester.
- A consistent meeting time will be set by the ACE Coordinator to accommodate all participants' and tutor's schedules.
- Three absences will result in the termination of participation within the group.
- Arrive promptly for each tutoring session.
- Bring textbooks, notes, and other learning tools to each tutoring session.
- Come prepared to each tutoring session.
- Attend class.
- Complete/Attempt homework assignments.
- Participate as an active group member in each tutoring session.
- Abide by the NDSU Code of Academic Responsibility and Conduct.
Courses Currently Available for ACE Small Group Tutoring
|ACCT 200||BIOL 315||CJ 226||CSCI 161||EDUC 322||HIST 104||PHIL 215||PSYC 214|
|ANTH 111||BIOL 364||CJ 230||ECON 105||ENGL 110||HIST 251||PHIL 216||PSYC 270|
|BIOL 124||CHEM 121||CJ 325||ECON 201||ENGL 120||HIST 281||POLS 115||SOC 110|
|BIOL 150||CHEM 122||COMM 110||ECON 202||GEOL 105||MATH 102||POLS 215||STAT 330|
|BIOL 151||CHEM 240||COMM 216||ECON 341||HIST 101||MATH 104||POLS 220|
|BIOL 220||CHEM 260||CSCI 116||ECON 343||HIST 102||MUSC 103||POLS 240|
|BIOL 221||CJ 201||CSCI 160||EDUC 321||HIST 103||PHIL 101||PSYC 111|
ACE Small Group Tutoring Request Form
To request participation in ACE small group tutoring, please complete a request form. Please allow one week for processing the request form. Completion of the form does not guarantee that a tutoring group will be created. Creation of a tutoring group is contingent upon the number of requests for a given course as well as the availability of tutors, funding, and space.
The ACE Coordinator will contact you within one business week regarding the ability to fulfill your request. If you have questions, please contact (701) 231-5554 or Elizabeth.Sand@ndsu.edu