Master of Managerial Logistics
The Master of Managerial Logistics is an online professional graduate degree consisting of 35 credits of coursework and is open to qualified graduates of universities and colleges of recognized standing. To be admitted with full standing, the applicant must
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an educational institution of recognized learning with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or equivalent. If your (GPA) is 2.99 or less, the applicant must also submit a GMAT/GRE score to be considered for acceptance.
- Have shown the potential to undertake advanced study as evidenced by prior academic performance and has stated interest in logistics.
- Submission of official transcripts.
- Submit a two-page resume.
- Submit a one-page "Letter of Intent" outlying your reasons for pursuing the Master of Managerial Logistics degree.
- Submit three-letters of recommendation
- Submit applications directly to the NDSU Graduate School via the online application process.
- International applicants whose first language is not English and who do not possess an U.S. bachelor's degree or higher are subject to additional requirements when they apply for admission to the Master of Managerial Logistics program. They must meet the minimum requirements on measures of general English language proficiency. The accepted measures of language proficiency are the TOEFL ibT 71 and IELTS 6.
Students who do not meet all requirements for admission or have deficiencies in prerequisite course work, but show satisfactory potential for graduate study, may be admitted conditionally. The conditional status may be changed to full graduate standing after the first or second semester of study, based on the student's academic performance.
Apply for Admission
To apply for admission, please visit the NDSU Graduate School website. Once on the Graduate School page, click the "Apply Online" link and follow the page instructions to apply.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:
Jody Bohn, Academic Coordinator